- The South Asian Dance Academy(SADA), Ireland’s leading Bollywooddance troupe providing amazing Bollywood & classical performances and workshops throughout the island of Ireland.
- AMDIE is a group based in Cork, set up in 2014, with the purpose of enjoying Mexican traditional dance and music. Dance is a central part of the cultural heritage of Latin America. Its rich tradition, which combines European and indigenous elements, is a source of pride for the joy it brings performers and audiences alike. The various dance styles of Latin America deliver important benefits for physical and mental health to those who dance, and with thebright colours of the costumes and bold movements of dancers they are a feast for the eye for those who watch.
- Al-Andar- Fatima Lucia, Alain Halimi, Dennis McAuliffe and Javi Mula bring beautiful and unique beats and dances lead by Fatima Lucia, the first Flamenco dancer to teach in Ireland. She started teaching in Galway in 1993, when she arrived from Cadiz, her home town in Andalucia.
- Willzee– Limerick spoken word artist Willzee is Ireland’s first self proclaimed TraBuffer, meaning having travelling blood and raised by settled parents. Willzee has endured many rises and falls throughout his personal life, but has found music to be the release of all his emotions. He now rejoices in those feelings to help inspire and aid the next generation.
- Aung Marmafrom Bangladesh will sing a few songs.
- Napalese musicians Hiralal and Ramji Gaine will perform.