Richard Andreucetti is an Irish visual artist working and living in Kildysart, in County Clare.
As well as being a qualified metal fabricator, welder, draughtsman and design engineer he holds a BSc in Art History and Design 2013.
His work is primarily concerned with the developing of abstract Celtic inspired metal sculptures and wall art pieces, his main medium is copper but he is very experienced and comfortable working with many other metal alloys, as well as upcycling discarded materials into contemporary artworks. He also designs and makes his own range of jewellery pieces.
He holds professional membership status with Visual Artists Ireland as well as:
Professional Member of IVARO
Member of DCCoI
International Member Visual Artists Association London
and to date he has exhibited his works in…
• The Red Stables Gallery, 2019
• The Peoples Art: St. Stephens Green, May 2019
• The Peoples Art: St. Stephens Green, December 2019
• The Rua Red Gallery 2020
• Sculpture in Context 2020
• Mountshannon Arts Festival 2021
• Incognito Charity Exhibition 2021
• Incognito Charity Exhibition 2022
• The Courthouse Gallery 2022
• Incognito Charity Exhibition 2023
• The Berkley Gallery, Kilkenny 2023
• The Living Metal Solo Exhibition, the Clare Museum Ennis 2023