21 June 2022
Clare County Council Arts Service invites applications for the Culture Night Co-ordinator Award to coordinate Clare’s 2022 programme, as part of the national cultural celebration on Friday 23rd September. One award of €3,000 is available.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will:
- Liaise closely with Clare County Council Arts Service to design, implement and review Clare’s Culture Night programme 2022.
- Manage and administer the Culture Night programme including the budget.
- Complete a post-event report for submission to the Arts Council.
- Work with long-standing Culture Night event organisers and seek out new collaborators.
- Actively seek out new audiences for Culture Night, to develop audiences beyond the event itself and generate return visits.
- Play a lead role in preparing the Culture Night programme and developing marketing material.
- Have cognisance for equality, inclusivity and accessibility at the heart of the ethos of Culture Night, in line with Clare Arts Office’s priorities and the Arts Council’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion toolkit to respect, support and ensure the inclusion of all voices and cultures that make up Ireland today.
- Build on Clare Arts Office’s commitment to create a change and improvement to value the artist, create an environment in which they can make work of ambition and quality, and be remunerated appropriately.
- Manage their own time effectively, incorporating key milestones agreed with the Arts Service, for delivery of Culture Night, Friday 23rd September 2022
Applicants should be available to work on their own initiative from mid-July to mid-October and must be available to work on Culture Night, Friday 23rd September 2022.
Further details and information are availble from the link below