Clare Arts Office in conjunction with the Clare Museum is delighted to present “The Living Metal Exhibition” by Richard Andreucetti, Irish Visual Artist.
Richard is a qualified Metalworker and Draughtsman from Dublin. He now lives and works as a full time artist in County Clare. In creating his artworks Richard focuses on bio-mimicry and the influence of nature as a launching pad for his art forms. His media is an array of salvaged materials such as copper, carbon-steel and timber. He also creates original handmade jewellery pieces using more refined materials such as silver, copper, brass and gold.
Richard describes his work as abstract, chaotic, geometrical and free flowing Celtic inspired. These elements are reflected in his final sculptures, wall art, craft items and jewellery. Richard’s enthusiasm stems from his ambition to reform these various prepossessing raw materials into living pieces, hence the title of his exhibition “Living Metal”. He uses traditional metalworking and timber carving techniques, using only hand tools and thermal processes to shape his works into contemporary art.
Richard extends a warm welcome to everyone to come and view his work.
The exhibition is running at the Clare Museum in Ennis from 5th September to 6th October, 2023.
- Professional Member of VAI: Visual Artists Ireland
- Member: IVARO Irish Visual Artists Rights Organisation.
- Member: Clare Arts as supported by Clare County Council.
- Member: Design Crafts Council of Ireland.
Exhibitions to date:
- The Red Stables Gallery: 2019
- The Peoples Art: St. Stephens Green: May 2019
- The Peoples Art: St. Stephens Green: December 2019
- The Rua Red Gallery: January 2020
- Sculpture in Context: September 2020
- Mountshannon Arts Festival 2021
- Incognito Charity Exhibition 2021
- Incognito Charity Exhibition 2022
- Courthouse Gallery and Studios 2022
- Incognito Charity Exhibition 2023
- The Berkeley Gallery Exhibition, Kilkenny 2023
|–||Clare Museum, Ennis|