31 July 2023
Clare County Arts Office Panel of Artists 2023 – 2026
Call for applications:
Clare Arts Office is seeking applications from artists who are interested in delivering and facilitating projects as part of our:
- Artists in Schools Residency Programme
- Embrace for Arts and People with a Disability Residency Programme
- Youth Theatre
- Creative Places Shannon (and other socially engaged arts programmes that may arise over this period)
Flourish – Clare County Council Arts Development Plan 2019 – 2023 includes in its objectives to Promote Public Engagement with the arts through Open and Accessible Opportunities for All
To this end we are now seeking applications from artists who work across all artforms, architecture, circus, dance, literature, film, music, opera, theatre, visual arts, traditional arts and animation, and more.
Artists who are selected on the panels are eligible to submit applications to our annual residency schemes and will also be invited to participate in any ongoing professional development training. Panel artists may be invited to participate in other relevant opportunities that may arise from time to time.
- To learn more about our Artists in Schools Programme click here.
- To learn more about our Embrace Arts and Disability Programme click here.
- To learn more about the Youth Theatre Programme click here
- To learn more about Creative Places Shannon click here
Full details for the Artists Panel brief and application form are on the Clare County Council Your Say platform can be accessed at this link. Please note: In order to access the brief/ application form you will be required to register on Your Say.
For all further inquiries please contact Ceara Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org