Over the years Kenny’s Bar, Lahinch and The White Horse Sessions has proudly been involved in recruiting, promoting and facilitating a stage for the local musicians to come together, be creative and jam. Their Midweek Music Sessions gather the best Ireland has to offer.
- Tuesday May 3rd, 6 PM Davies Brothers
- Tuesday May 10th, 9 PM Katie Theasby & Ger O’Donnel
- Tuesday May 17th, 9:30 PM Shakalak
- Tuesday May 24th, 9 PM Laura Duff
- Tuesday May 31st, 6 PM Cuppa Tea TV: Tony Benn & Rebecca McRedmond & Cat Lundy
Held every Tuesday night over the summer season, each White Horse Session facilitates three or four original acts, providing a platform for original artists and bands to showcase their creativity and talent to an appreciative, listening audience, some on stage for the very first time.
The White Horse Sessions are proudly the longest running original music session, of its kind, in County Clare.
All sessions are free of charge.
Brought to you by Clare Arts Office with the support of the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Media and Sport through the Live Local Performance Scheme